Shin Oak Realty is a full service Real Estate office specializing in the Central Texas Real Estate market.
Our Team: Randy O'Dell, Suzy Bates, Candice O'Dell, Bradley "BJ" O'Dell & Barbara Childers

Friday, May 2, 2008

New Listings galore!

Man, this has been a busy month. We, here at Shin Oak Realty, have taken several new listings - and let me tell you, they are some great ones! I know, I know. We are hearing all this hype about the Real Estate market and this so-called recession. But I have to tell you - if the property is priced right - it is selling. Now, what we are not seeing, is the over priced listings getting much action. But if they are priced to sell, they are selling! Anyway - if you are interested in seeing a list or previewing any of our new listings, or anything else in the area, please do not hesitate to e-mail me at candice@shinoakrealty.com or call me at 512-635-0404. Until next time....