Shin Oak Realty is a full service Real Estate office specializing in the Central Texas Real Estate market.
Our Team: Randy O'Dell, Suzy Bates, Candice O'Dell, Bradley "BJ" O'Dell & Barbara Childers

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The start of something new!

Well - it is time for us to try something new! My name is Candice O'Dell, and I am a Realtor in the thriving town of Liberty Hill, Texas. I am starting this Blog in hopes of passing along interesting bits of news about, not only Real Estate, but also about the wonderful town in which I live.

I work with several great agents at my office - Suzy Bates, Bradley O'Dell and our Broker, Randy O'Dell. With their help, I will be posting to this blog items that will be of interest to you. I anticipate that this will become an interactive blog, where I am able to answer any questions that you might have about Liberty Hill or our local Real Estate market. And my promise to you is: If I don't personally know the answer - I will find it!

I do ask that we keep this Blog clean - free from profanity or ill comments about other agents or business' in the area. I do not like to say bad things about other agents or business' in town - everyone has the right to their own opinion and the freedom to make their own judgments.

As always, if there is ever anything that I can do to assist you in the Real Estate market - please do not hesitate to ask!

I hope each of you have a wonderful day!
Candice O'Dell, Realtor, e-Pro