Shin Oak Realty is a full service Real Estate office specializing in the Central Texas Real Estate market.
Our Team: Randy O'Dell, Suzy Bates, Candice O'Dell, Bradley "BJ" O'Dell & Barbara Childers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

The wonders of a website!

I heard a great quote today and I want to pass it along..."Real Estate markets are like the weather - they are all local." So, if you are hearing the national news and wondering what is really going on where you live, please, I beg you - call a Realtor!

Just a quick note to say that over the next few weeks, our website will be undergoing a transformation. My goal is to have a website that you feel you can use almost daily - for both real estate & non-real estate needs. And as always, if there is something you feel the website needs or the public could benefit from, please do not hesitate to let me know. Send me an email (candice@shinoakrealty.com) and I will work to accommodate your suggestions as soon as possible.